Greenline – Terms & Conditions
- – All our offers / quotations, both orally and in writing, are without obligation.
- -We deliver the goods in principle only against payment in cash or if the full invoice amount is credited to our bank account prior to delivery.
- -The carrier has the right to return the order if the COD amount can not be paid.
- -We will refuse the sale of goods and goods if we know or have serious reason to suspect that it is intended for hemp cultivation.
- -The buyer / customer is obliged to check the delivered by us within 24 hours after delivery for any shortcomings or damage and to notify us within the stipulated period. We are entitled to no longer treat complaints after this period.
- -The delivered must still be new, clean, unused, undamaged and in original packaging and can be taken back with the invoice in the buyers name, after consultation with us.
- -The delivery is checked by our technical service / manufacturer before crediting is done.
Return Goods Internet orders
- – See return goods, however, the customer / customer now has 7 day period after the invoice date to report this to us, without specific reason.
- -Specially, made-to-order and therefore made-to-measure products are not covered by this right.
- -The costs of return shipment will never be eligible for reimbursement.
- -On the goods supplied by us, no other guarantees are provided, other than those provided to us by the relevant producer or supplier.
- -The guarantee is never longer than 12 months after delivery.
- -The delivered goods that are offered for repair must be delivered carriage paid to our address. We are entitled to charge the costs of repair or research to the customer / customer.
- -There is no guarantee of cuttings, seeds and other living material.
- -Beliefs proven intention or gross negligence on our side, we accept no liability for (consequential) damage;
- * Comes completely or partly due to incorrect connection.
- * In whole or in part occurs through unlawful use of the goods delivered by us.
- * Arises while there is unlawful electricity consumption.
- -If delivery does not take place by cash on delivery we use a payment term of 15 days.
- -The delivered goods will remain the property of Greenline B.V. up until full payment of the invoice
- -We are not bound to quotations or offers, or any part thereof, in case of an obvious mistake or error, typing or typing error.
If you have any questions, you can contact our employees at the sales department at any time during our opening hours.
The Greenline Team